Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stylecase: China From Chicago

Well Hey Y'all! Meet China! 


China is a style blogger from chicago, @ http://chixtine.blogspot.com/

She state: "My style is simply comfortable, tailored and chic. I can be very versatile at times, depending on the occasion i'm gracing or my mood for the day/night."







"My personal style defines me as an individual, something that makes me comfortable and feel fabulous."














 "I sorta don't like following trends because I'm one of those girls that would be like "omg, she has the same heel-less pump as me" hehe, but it comes that way for me."








"I love love love neutrals! My personal style defines me as an individual, something that makes me comfortable and feel fabulous."  

I like the neutrals and I love those red pants, she's a Biba everyone! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...